Dessau Lutheran Cemetery Association
Contains the Constitution of the Evangelical-Lutheran Parish in Dessau,
issued and accepted on November 5, 1893.
The Dessau Lutheran Church records are kept at the ELCA Region 4 South Archives, which is in the Lutheran Ministry Center located on the Texas Lutheran University campus in Seguin, Texas. The archives are managed by volunteers: Shirley Bowie and Johnana Clark. They can be reached via email email@example.com or by phone (830) 379-9900 ext 11 address 1090 Oestreich Drive Seguin, Texas.
Dessau Lutheran Church closes after 118 years. This article appeared in the Austin American Statesman January 9, 1994.
Contains the transcript for the dedication ceremony for the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Dessau Historical Marker conducted on October 20, 1984.